Today’s ProTalk tip is brought to you by Eric Triplett of The Pond Digger:
5. Show off your videos in your monthly eblasts – Some of your biggest fans watch for your monthly email contact. Prompt them with some written content and inspire them to watch your latest video.
4. Embed ALL of your videos on your website and in your online store – Create videos that will help you promote your landing pages, products and services.
3. Use your videos at your design consultations – Using your videos during consultations with your clients is a great way to promote additional views of your videos. After the consultation the client will show your videos to family and friends to explain the service you are providing for them!
2. Post your videos on social networks, like Hometalk, Facebook, and Twitter – If you’re doing what you’re suppose to be doing on your SOCIAL NETWORKING you are undoubtedly acquiring a nice group of fans. Post your videos on all of your social networks. Two friends will tell two friends, and those two friends will tell two friends while you sit back watch your video views grow!
THE NUMBER ONE THING YOU CAN DO TO INCREASE YOUTUBE VIDEO VIEWS, BESIDES USING WICKEDLY CRAZY CATS DOING CRAZY INSANELY FUNNY STUNTS IS….
1. Provide Great Informational Content – When you shoot video teaching people “HOW TO” do something, you’re guaranteed to get tens of thousands of views for years to come. Youtube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world, and people are searching for videos on how to do things. How to cook, How to exercise, How to play guitar, How to do this and How to do that!
A person will typically watch a “HOW TO” video repeatedly to make sure they learn every nuance of what it is you are teaching. A couple years ago Santa Claus brought my son a Rubik’s Cube for Christmas. We found a “How To Solve the Rubik’s Cube” video on Youtube and watched that video over and over and OVER again until we conquered that cube! My son, Taylor could to spin that cube to completion in under 30 seconds by the time we finished our How To Video Lesson. I highly recommend that experience to everyone breathing! 24,377,759 views!
The credibility your company will gain from your efforts on Youtube is absolutely priceless. Best of luck to you and your business, now get to work!
If you liked this post, stop by Eric Triplett’s page and give him a like on Facebook.